vCloud Tools is a collection of tools for provisioning in vCloud Director:
- vCloud Walker: reports on the current state of an environment.
- vCloud Edge Gateway: configure a vCloud Edge Gateway.
- vCloud Net Launcher: configure vCloud networks.
- vCloud Disk Launcher: configure independent disks.
- vCloud Launcher: provision vApps and VMs.
- vCloud Core: handles the interaction with the vCloud API, via fog.
They can be used as Ruby libraries or as command-line tools.
See the Usage page to get started.
You may also be interested in other open source projects from GDS.